Dr. Bernice Wong is the founder, owner, and practicing dentist at Joule Dental. Dr. Wong has experience treating a range of diverse dental needs, including hospital-based, special needs dentistry, pediatric dentistry, oral medicine, full-mouth rehabilitation, and full-mouth reconstructive dentistry. She strives to meet her patients’ medical and dental needs with the most compassionate, non-invasive, and aesthetic dental techniques and technology. She is board-certified by the Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners and is licensed to practice general dentistry in the state of New York.
As an avid believer in lifelong education, Dr. Wong completes hundreds of continuing education hours every year at some of the nation’s most renowned institutes of higher dental education, such as the Spear Institute in Arizona, the Pankey Institute in Florida, and the Dawson Academy in Washington, D.C. Dr. Wong enjoys learning and collaborating on cases through local study clubs in New York City with fellow dentists and specialists.
In her spare time, Dr. Wong enjoys volunteering and the arts.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) with Honors in Research
- Hunter College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biochemistry
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, General Practice Residency with a concentration in special-needs dentistry and full-mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction
- Lutheran Medical Center, Pediatric Dentistry Externship
- Philadelphia Veteran Affairs Hospital, Oral Surgery Externship
- Montefiore Hospital, Oral Surgery Externship